Smile!

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Dear Ken Livingston


I spent an entire Saturday on the London bus network. Not because I wanted to test it but just because I needed to reached places avoiding the Tube.
The result was the most time-consuming activity in the city. Here are few examples. I waited for one hour at night the 41 bus to Crouch End from Archway underground station. I waited the 205 bus from the East End and never, never has arrived at the bus stop. It took one hour from Archway to Angel.
In addition, if you are a fresher in the city, you need to study for a special degree course to understand how bus stops work... and which is the right direction (ok, that's was my mistake yestarday, to travel in the wrong direction, twice...!)
Crazy, just crazy using buses in London.
What's happend to the money collected from the Congestion Charge aimed to improve bus network and its performance?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home