Smile!

Friday, April 18, 2008

Two years on...

The 19th of April 2006, after voting at the Italian general election, I came to UK without knowing why, for how long and what I was going to do.
Two years after (an other Italian general election, different result though) I consider myself a Londoner even if quite often I dream of an exotic place somewhere in the Far East. Sometimes I feel like I have been living in London for ages, I feel tired of tube and crowds and queues but that is what most of Londoners think of their city and that's why many of them end up in Australia or Africa.

Three jobs, two companies, four houses, two partners: life runs quickly in the Capital. No regrets at all just a pause to think about what next. What's next??? I really do not know, maybe another city but far away from the Old Continent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home